Si Señor Restaurant
Proudly cooking the best homemade Mexican food in Beaverton & the surrounding areas. Si Senor has been serving delicious & authentic cuisine to every table since 1997. Our credible Jalisco recipes have been passed down through our family dating as far back as 1923. We humbly invite you to our family restaurant. Where you’ll be treated like one of our own. You are always welcome here at Si Senor.
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Thank you to our loyal customers for your continued confidence and trust in our people and our restaurant. As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, we’ve been working hard to responsibly reopen our restaurant. In line with government advice, we’ve decided to open the doors on Monday, June 1st on the following schedule:
Monday – from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday – from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday – from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday – from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday – from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday – from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday – from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
To do this in the right way, we’ve put new processes in place and stepped up our already stringent hygiene measures.
The following are what to expect when visiting our restaurant and what are some of the necessary steps we’re taking to keep our Employees and Customers safe:
• Limiting occupancy in our dining rooms to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
• There will be no more waiting list in the lobby. It is necessary to reserve or add to the waiting list through our website, preferably on Yelp or by phone.
• Reservations now cannot be made for more than 10 people per group.
• For your own protection and that of our staff, it would be appreciated if you wear a mask while you are not sitting at the table, in the same way, it would be appreciated if you did not leave children unsupervised while they are in the restaurant.
• No more than 1 person is allowed in the restrooms if they are not members of the same group.
• They will not be able to sit in the bar of the canteen, at the moment only in seats assigned by the business.
• Providing hand sanitizer in different sections of our restaurant.
• Provide contactless payment options and menu system.
We know it’s hard, but, if you’re not comfortable with our policies, we’re still open through deliveries or pick-up orders.